Do you leak a little urine while you laugh or cough or jump, forcing you to rush to the bathroom or have you stopped engaging in sexual activity because vagina is so much lax? You’re constantly getting vaginal infections, dryness in vagina; but you don’t know why. You may feel out of touch with your sensuality. PRP Therapy is a treatment that may be able to help you if any of these sounds familiar. This treatment is non-surgical and minimally invasive. It harnesses your body’s healing power to rejuvenate and revitalize the labia, vulva, bladder neck and vaginal walls.Continue reading to discover how the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy will make you feel younger in intimate moments and other situations.
What is PRP Therapy?
You must have heard PRP treatment for hair growth but do you know, that PRP therapy is a natural method to improve sexual health and address common symptoms women experience after menopause. This non-invasive, safe treatment uses the revolutionary PRP (platelet-rich plasma) therapy.
By separating the plasma rich in platelets from your blood, you can obtain PRP. This blood component contains high levels of growth factors and protein.
The vaginal tissue heals when PRP is injected. This treatment for the vagina can treat conditions such as dyspareunia, vaginal dryness, leakage of urine, frequent vaginal infection. This therapy has been proven and tested to improve sex drive, arousal and sensitivity, and the ability to have orgasms.
Benefits of PRP and iPRF Therapy?
Using PRP to treat your vaginal rejuvenation procedure can provide other expected benefits such as:
- Increased arousal by stimulation of the clitoris
- A tighter vaginal opening with rejuvenated vaginal walls.
- Higher sensitivity to G spot stimulation
- More chances of having a “vaginal orgasm.”
- Treats urine leakage
- Treatment for dyspareunia and painful intercourse
- Higher production of lubrication
So, if you are confused between surgical or Laser for your vaginal rejuvenation and you have a fear of getting either, there is a midway for you, that is you can try iPRF. Pros are much more than cons which is that only multiple sittings will be required.
1.easy to do
2. Noninvasive/ nonsurgical
3. Platelet rich Fibrin (PRF) done by preparing from your own blood so no chances of any reaction, easily absorbed in tissues, it is completely autologous unlike PRP where some chemicals are added after preparing the sample.
4. Cause collagen remodeling and rejuvenate loose vagina by your own growth factors
5. Improves sex life as tighten vagina and enhance orgasm
6. decrease urine leakage as elevate and tighten bladder neck
At Dr. Shraddha’s PCOSmetic Gyne Clinic, we use the most innovative and latest therapy to rejuvenate your vagina- Injectable Platelet Rich Fibrin Therapy or iPRF. Having an autologous component and being well absorbed by the body; it has incredible results and sittings required would be less than PRP. The extraction of iPRF is similar to that of PRP (platelet-rich plasma): with a simple blood draw. A PRF injection produces a better and more lasting result than PRP, as it stays in the injected area for several days.