Diet tips you need to understand to lose more weight in PCOS patient
breakfast within one hour of waking up and have it as largest meal of the day.
With sunrise, metabolism peaks and cells demand nutrition after overnight
fasting of 10-12 hours, so take advantage!
2. Never have Coffee/Tea/Green Tea on empty stomach as caffeine decrease metabolism. (can have them after breakfast)
3. After workout take food with high GI and rich in protein so as to provide nutrition for repair of muscles. (Muscle mass wasted in absence of nutrition post workout)
4. To keep metabolism at fast pace, keep eating small portions every 2-3 hours.
5. Take desert as a whole meal, and not post-meal or post-sunset when metabolism slows down
6. Eat Dinner between 6:00-6:30 pm in evening as post sunset metabolism slows down and for late night dinners, cells do not burn food and store it completely in form of fat.
7. Avoid electronic gadgets while eating and focus on colour, texture, smell and taste of food, so as to assimilate it completely.
8. Aim to lose 5% of your weight so as to restore spontaneous cycles and ovulation.